I live to write for you. Well, almost. I’m a freelance writer; I love blogging. And, I write copy, articles, press releases, newsletters, marketing content and web content. In short, almost anything that involves using words to convey a message.
I’ve been writing professionally since 2009. As a blogger, copywriter or ghostwriter, my job is to make you look good. What ever that means for you. I work hard to create the right piece for each client.
I’ve written newsletters for a senior care business, blog articles on infant toys, how-to tips for coping with food allergies, cooking ideas for single men, sexy lingerie copy and the latest ideas on aerating backyard ponds. To name a few. I can write about anything you need written.
- It’s Never Too Late to Start Freelancing- A Guest Post
- The Art of Chaos or How to Keep Playtime Fun
- Celiac Disease – What You Need to Know When a Friend or Loved One Has Celiac Disease
- How Safe Is The Drinking Water In Our Homes?
- Learning to Live with MS
- Valentine’s Day
Past and Current Writing Gigs
- MidLifeBloggers.com- monthly column on sex and relationships
- She’s Self-Employed - recent article
- ThirdAge- a website for baby boomer women
- Beyond Words- my freelance writing site and blog
- A Woman’s Page- blog on issues and topics for midlife women
- To Blog or Not To Blog? Should Your Non Profit be Blogging? -Center for Nonprofit Education, Charlottesville Virginia, January 13, 2011
- Blogging as Release, Blogging as a Prevention Tool -Virginia Sexual and Domestic Violence Action Alliance retreat June 10, 2010
- Freelance writer and Content Strategist
- Marketing, Elder Care business
- 10 years in field of sexual violence, over 5 years as nonprofit director
- 14 years independent catering business
- Post Graduate work, School Psychology, 1978-1979
- M.Ed. in School Psychology, 1977
- B.A. in Psychology, 1976